Our Prepaid Funeral Plans
When planning a funeral, it can be a sensitive topic to navigate – especially if you are a loved one planning a service or ceremony for the person who has died. That’s why it’s beneficial to consider the option of a prepaid funeral plan – as you can alleviate the emotional and financial burdens from your family and loved ones by planning and paying for your funeral ahead of time.
We believe it’s all about the personal touch – which is why here at Elkin & Bell Funerals, we partner with Open Prepaid Funerals to provide the most accurate fit for purpose and personal plans possible. This partnership allows Elkin & Bell Funerals funeral directors in Gosport to facilitate a prepaid funeral plan of your choice – allowing you to tailor it entirely to your personal preferences.
About Open Prepaid Funerals
Open Prepaid Funerals was formed in 2003 and provides a financially secure and transparent method of planning your funeral ahead of time. With a range of prepaid funeral plans, you can choose almost anything from a Simple Plan to something very detailed and unique or something as basic and low-key as an unattended Direct Cremation plan to cater for your preferences entirely.
The cost of your prepaid funeral plan depends entirely on your chosen funeral plan, your personal preference and the level of service you require. The final cost of your funeral could include cemetery or crematorium fees, funeral notices, limousines, flowers, orders of service and many more elements to ensure your funeral is as personal as possible.
The Open Prepaid Funerals Trust deed has been created in such a way and to be FCA compliant when regulation comes into force from the 29th July 2022 that its purpose is to offer greater protection to you, the plan holder, and your family or representatives. We here at Elkin & Bell Funerals will be responsible for providing your funeral on behalf of you through Open Prepaid Funerals.
Why Choose a Prepaid Funeral Plan?
By choosing a prepaid funeral plan, is the simplest and most practical way to let your loved ones know that everything is taken care of. Some of the main benefits include:
• Removes financial burden – as the funeral plan will be paid upfront or in monthly instalments, this will reduce the financial burden on loved ones when the time comes.
• Alleviates emotional stress - planning your funeral alleviates the added stress but also provides a caring solution to reduce emotional stress on your loved ones.
• Fixed price – although funeral plan prices may fluctuate due to inflation, by choosing an Open Prepaid Funeral plan, the cost of the funeral directors professional services is fixed at the time the plan has been bought – meaning that your plan is safe for years to come.
• Guaranteed Core Disbursements – you will benefit from the core disbursements of your plan being guaranteed to be covered at the time of need, so your family will not have to pay anything more towards these costs matter how much they rise.
• Individual personalisation – by choosing a prepaid funeral plan, you can decide on the theme of your funeral yourself and ensure that everything is to your taste and personal preference ahead of time.
By choosing a local independent funeral director with Open Prepaid Funerals, you can receive a high-quality experience and the expertise required – allowing you to be safe in the knowledge your funeral is taken care of when the time comes.
If you have previously paid for a funeral plan with one of the many different providers, and you would like Elkin & Bell Funerals - Independent Funeral Directors in Gosport help make the final arrangements rather than your allocated funeral director, please don't think that we will not be permitted to help you.
We are happy to answer any questions at no obligation.
Elkin & Bell Funerals - Independent Funeral Directors in Gosport, offer a complimentary "My Funeral Wishes" form, which you can complete to log your wishes without having to pay.
You can either lodge this form with us or kept with your personal documents.
When filling in a "My Funeral Wishes" form, please ensure that your family/executor knows where it is kept.
Words and Layout Copyright © 2022 Elkin & Bell Funerals Ltd.
186 Nobes Avenue, Bridgemary, Hampshire PO13 0HY
Registered in England & Wales.
Company Registration Number: 11888343
All Rights Reserved.
Photographs on this webpage are subject to fair usage and are sourced from Unsplash, the Good Funeral Guide 'Inspirational Funerals' and the business owners of the companies we work alongside.
Elkin & Bell Funerals Ltd accept payment by debit/credit card powered by Square, bank transfer, cheque & cash
Elkin & Bell Funerals ©Richard Elkin & Hayley Bell